Friday, December 7, 2012

Unit 10 - The Internet and the World Wide Web

                    Unit 10 -The internet and the World Wide Web

URL - http://twoplayfulotters.com/student/TSpencer.html

I thought this assignment was pretty fun because it gave me a chance to refresh my skills with html.I haven't taken an html class or anything but I've known how to build a web page since I was 16 and I haven't built one in awhile so at first I was little confused on how to start but once I got started everything came back to me.I thought the directions were pretty clear and a really good guide how to do this assignment.Knowing these little tricks can be very helpful when in a group or trying to share information miles away,or making some type of presentation.Having little websites like these can only help you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tyler:

    Thank you for your efforts. I'm glad the instructions were clear and the html came back to you. It was a very brief introduction but a fun way to end the class.

    Cheers,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete